Glamor Gold is a face cream. The product was ordered from a web site where they offered a "Trial" for 4.97 with an offer for the eye serum for an additional 1.97. I do not recall seeing anything about this being a "trial offer" (try the product for a period of time) I expected to receive a trial size of the product.

I received the product, after using it for a couple of week can honestly say it was no better or worse than something purchased at the local drug store.

In checking my credit card bill I noticed I had been billed 84.97 for one product and 89.94 for the other.

I contacted the company and they insisted that the "Trial period" was 13 days from the date the order was placed and that this information was provided on the web site at the time the order was placed.

In the e-mail I received confirming the order, no where in the e-mail is there any indication that the order was for a "trial period" and that it needed to be cancelled within 13 days or I would be charged for the products and that the orders would be recurring.

I will try to dispute the charge with my credit card company. Buyer Beware - I learned my lesson the hard way!

Product or Service Mentioned: Glamor Gold Cream Cream.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Glamor Gold Cream Cons: I believe the company to have deceptive advertising.

Comments

Same thing has happened to me.

I have the same problem, I read everything before ordering and nowhere did it say trial period.

I was told I had 13 days but instead I was charged 89.00 after 10 days with NO RESULTS!!!

I need phone # as stated

PLEASE someone!! I need to now the phone number to cancel GlamorGold before the trial period runs out.negillum@yahoo.com

Glamor Gold Cream Reviews